Tuesday, November 15, 2011

11-11-15: Endurance Beatdown

Elm City CrossFit Endurance WoD for Tuesday, November 15th, 2011

I knew I should have just joined Planet Ineffective instead. Low impact machines... tvs. And you can bet for damn sure it would have been air conditioned. Who cares how crappy a workout is when you can watch The View in air conditioned splendor?!


WoD: 4 Rounds for Time
  • 20ea OH Walking Lunges 45#/25#
  • 200m Run
  • 20 Burpees
Wow. This just sucked so bad, it sucked! Yeah, I know! Terrible!  Long story short, I stink at walking lunges, especially holding a weight overhead. The runs were the easiest part (until the final two rounds, when they took forever because I couldn't move my legs any more...), and the burpees were almost as bad as the lunges. The worst part about the lunges was my total inability to count them very well... and here's my confession: I have NO idea if I did enough reps. I often lost count, and tried to guess where I really was, and I have NO doubt that my brain didn't do the math accurately each time.

That said, this workout was just miserable, the whole way through. Not sure what I wanted instead, but this was NOT it! Of course, that's just because it was three things I'm not the biggest fan of, one after another. This is a workout I would never have programmed for myself, meaning this was probably the best workout possible. Meh.

Total time: 23:41

No comments:

Post a Comment