Wednesday, June 6, 2012

12-06-01: Army PT Test

Elm City CrossFit WoD for Friday, June 1st, 2012


Don't piss off your drill sergeant. Nope, not even before the big game.

We were given the option of having someone hold our feet. We all declined, like dummies. This is MUCH easier than feet free. OK, its a little easier... for the first 10 reps or so...

My excuses and whining are invalid.



WoD: Army PT Test
Score Card

  • 2min Push-ups
  • 2min Sit-ups
  • 2 mile Run
According to the Army, my upper body strength and cardio invalidate me for serving... or at least require me to go through PT again. No one should be surprised by this. I wasn't. Crap, I was just happy to not die on the 2 mile run (aka "around the block.") Ugh. As I will soon live exactly a mile from the gym, and expect to run/walk to and from it every morning, I can only assume I'll start seeing some steadier improvement in this category... hopefully. 

No comments:

Post a Comment