Wednesday, February 1, 2012

12-01-30: Upperbody Destromination!

Elm City CrossFit WoD for Monday, January 20th, 2012

Burpees. Stand, squat, plank, squat, stand, jump. Doesn't sound awful, but it really, REALLY is. Really. (CrossFit Games)

Bear crawls. Kids make it look easy. Kids are jerks.

But then again, is this a dude you argue with? *I* wanna be strong like this guy!


WoD: 6 Rounds for Time
How did I put it when I posted my results on the ECC page? Oh, right, "Unholy f'ing EFF!" Yeah, the burpees, though they did indeed creep up on me, weren't nearly the worst bit. Bear crawls around the gym are just one of the worst things ever invented. Nothing like having to put your body-weight on your upper-body just when the burpees have started to smoke your lungs. Just awful. Now repeat the experience half a dozen times.


Total time: 11:44

No comments:

Post a Comment