Monday, April 19, 2010

10-04-09: Running!!!

CrossFit WoD for April 3rd, 2010

  • Run 1600 meters
    Rest 3 minutes
    Run 1200 meters
    Rest 2 minutes
    Run 800 meters
    Rest 1 minute
    Run 400 meters
21:33
Done on a treadmill in AZ, wearing Puma indoor soccer shoes (ie, Sambas). Started off with a fairly brisk (for me) pace on the one mile, and kept bringing it down as needed to keep from tossing myself like a lawn dart into the useless and broken "multi-gym" hulking in the corner of the "exercise room."  Feet and legs felt more or less fine after 2.5 miles of "pose-like" running (check out the Pose technique here...I have no doubt I'm not doing it right, having never been coached.) I did have a minor blister on my left big toe, in the crease area underneath, but I think my shoes just weren't tight enough. Legs were super-sore the next day, but it passed VERY quickly, definitely more muscle-sore than leg-pounding, heel-toe soreness. Awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment