Thursday, July 14, 2011

11-07-12: Running and rowing

Elm City Crossfit Endurance WoD for Tuesday July 12th, 2011

pics



Endurance WoD: 2x through
  • RUN 1mile
  • ROW 1000m
This sucked. I was really hoping it was only one time through, having misread the website. I wasn't sure I could actually run two miles in the same workout. Given the choice to do either the row or run first, I opted to run first, to get at least the first one out of the way. The first surprise was that I finished the first mile unbroken. Slowly, I'm sure, but I didn't stop, and that felt kind of good. Both rows were unbroken, as well, though I find that much easier to just keep pulling and going. The second mile was a whole lot worse than the first, with me stopping to walk at least three times. I refused to actually stop moving though, so there was that. Yeah.

Oddly, I only got blisters on my left foot, rather than matching ones on both feet. We're planning on recording me running to figure out what the heck I'm doing now! :S

No comments:

Post a Comment